Thursday, August 9, 2007

What I'm Excited About!

It's been an awesome year for me so far, minus a couple of stupid things here and there, but hey, it happens. Still digging my new job, even though I suck at it half the time, ha! And my recent trip to St. Louis was amazing! My aunt is moving back from Texas to help with my Grandma, so that will be a bit of a break for my mother and I. Yay.

So anyway, the year is half-way over but I's got lots more I'm excited about - Dave in concert next weekend, Indigo Girls the following, Rilo Kiley in September! I also get to celebrate my old roomie's 30th B-day with her in West Virginia for a white water rafting excursion-thingy at the end of this month. Re-reading Potter 7 because it was that good and because I am a dork. Just got tickets to see Ani in NYC this November. Double 'yay' on that one. For real.

Rilo Kiley's new cd, excited bout that too, for sure. Crabs and beer this weekend on the river...oh and the new season of South of Nowhere starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your year has gone well so far! Sounds like your stress level will start to diminish once your aunt arrives to help with grams...

Ani rocks... can't wait to see her in Sept!

As for SON, yeah! I am so excited!

Holly said...

I must say, anon (Jerri), that I am very disappointed with SoN thus far. Last night's episode sucked. Meh.

Holly said...

p.s. and I will let you know about Ani in Sept. in a couple of days. It may be do-able, but I need to check with work, haha. It would be awesome to see her out there again! :)