Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome To:


So I used to have a blog on here back in the day called Pink Politics. Then I got this really stupid idea that mySpace was the new place to blog. Not so much. In the time since, my original blog on here has long disappeared and re-opened under a new owner So, I'm back to blogspot with this new brighter, broader page. Yay.

Only two rules here: Respect others and if you stop by, leave some love so I can know who's out there reading. :) It will be quite some time before enough readers are here to have the above happen, but I'm just disclosing that information now so I won't have to later. Dig? Cool.

I'll be doing my best to update so very often about as much useless crap as I can. I guess that's about all for now. Happy blogging!

Peace, lurve, and happiness --

Holly

No comments: